Warm up - flies to stretch out the chest from yesterday, Bodyweight rows to activate the lats, core, rear debts, etc, and some Airdyne bike to get the blow flowing thru the system.
1. Snatch high Pulls from the high hang position - 6x6
* Depending on your goals you can perform these as full snatches, or any explosive movement such as tire flips, but this version worked best for the group I am working with today, and probably has the best utility for most people.
2. Chest Supported Row with Strap - 8x8
*we did this amount of volume to balance our pressing work from yesterday, although we use lighter weight than our pressing. excellent back builder doing it this way.
3. I. C. S. - I may write a short ebook on this eventually because I love it so much, I do it with every body part on occasion. Isolate the target muscle with a single joint movement for preexhaustion, then use a big compound lift to hit it hard with the surrounding musculature, then finally smoke the shit out of it with a compound or full body element that requires the target muscle to do a large part of the work but getting added help from all of his buddies next door. Hope that fun analogy makes sense.
4. Finish with some curls and carries. Simple.